The past few weeks have been a crazy whirlwind! We decided to move out of our apartment to a bigger place. Since our lease ended during our trip, we had to move out before our trip. Moving was pretty stressful, but I'm glad we got it out of the way so we could enjoy our vacation.
We spent the first half of our trip in Kauai. We rented a cute little vacation home near Poipu beach. Kauai was so beautiful, I loved every second of it and I hope I can make it back again someday.
- Kokee State Park - Drive all the way up on 550 and stop at every lookout. We didn't get to hike any trails but hoping we get to do that next time!
- Waimea Canyon - You can see the canyon on your way to Kokee State Park. We didn't do the helicopter tour, but I heard it's amazing.
- Poke at Ishihara Market - So amazing, we went there 2 days in a row. They have a lot of a variety of poke for a really good price. Forget getting overpriced poke at a restaurant.
- Kauai Coffee Company - Fun 10 minute self guided tour through their plantation and you can try samples of their coffee!
- Queen's Bath - Make sure to be prepared for a little hike. I wouldn't wear flip flops, it's rocky, slippery, wet, and muddy. It's an obstacle course to get there. Not recommended if the tide is high.
Stay tuned for Part 2: Honolulu!